- 1/2 cup coconut oil
Viva Labs The Finest Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
- Cacao Nibs
- 1/4 Cup peanut flour powder
- 5 tbsp powdered swerve
Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners, 16 Ounce
- whisk 1/4 Cup peanut flour and 5 tbsp powdered swerve together in a bowl
- Melt 1/2 cup coconut oil in sauce pan
- Pour melted coconut oil into peanut flour swerve mixture and whisk mixture well to dissolve the powder.
- Set your mold on a lined ( to keep down mess ) baking sheet ( one that will fit in your freezer) this is optional but makes it easier to put the molds into the freezer.
- Pour into molds and sprinkle in cacao nibs .
- Freeze in freezer until firm and pop out and store in plastic bag in freezer .
I love how this usually cuts down on the mess in my kitchen , that said as I was filming a video from my phone while making this candy I made a huge mess! If you do not try to make a video from your phone this baby is great! LOL
my handy dandy wilton candy funnel and it is under $6 through my amazon affiliate link below!
Wilton Easy Pour Funnel
If you try them let me know how you like them!
- You can get trim Healthy mama supplies here
You can also order the planbook on amazon with a speedy 2 day delivery here
Trim Healthy Mama Plan: The Easy-Does-It Approach to Vibrant Health and a Slim Waistline
or the cookbook with the same speedy 2 day delivery here
Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook: Eat Up and Slim Down with More Than 350 Healthy Recipes
Some helpful groups on facebook for a beginner or a trim Healthy Mama Veteran
Getting started group study (unofficial)
Starting October 1st … Using the New Plan book
Also Coming October 10th Unofficial THM 8 week 20lb challenge
Beginners group https://www.facebook.com/groups/THMBeginners/
Meal plan and prep group