There here! Low Carb Sugar free Pizza Rolls…. And the Happy Dance begins!!!
If you are doing Trim Healthy Mama These are an S fuel .
Happy teens and mom’s everywhere are going to love these easy to make and take Healthy Pizza Rolls!
This is teen movie night , potluck size, or put a few in the freezer size.
Feel free to cut the recipe in half if you like.
Or freeze for a quick treat.
We never have any leftovers!!! Every potluck they get gobbled up quickly.
- 8 eggs slightly beaten or whisked
- 1/3-1/2 cup grated parmesean cheese Buy HereParmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup coconut flour Buy here Coconut Flour
- 5-6 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 11/2 tsp baking powder Buy Here Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2tsp Italian seasoning
- dash of Buy here Pink salt
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 for
- Grease mini muffin tin with coconut oil or spray with coconut oil
- Whisk the dry ingredients and add to eggs ,
- Stir in remains ingredients. (cheese and tomato sauce)
- Drop by rounded spoonful into 48 mini muffin wells. (2 mini muffin pans)
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Enjoy low carb pizza rolls!
If you are interested or curious about Trim Healthy Mama you can Join their facebook group, but I really recommend getting the plan book.
Trim Healthy Mama Plan: The Easy-Does-It Approach to Vibrant Health and a Slim Waistline
or the cookbook with the same speedy 2 day delivery here
Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook: Eat Up and Slim Down with More Than 350 Healthy Recipes
Some helpful groups on facebook for a beginner or a trim Healthy Mama Veteran
If you need help planning meals and menus Feel free to join us here~
Meal plan and prep group
Dont forget to like us on facebook!
*This post and all posts on this site may contain Affiliate links to products that I use and love. I get a small commission when you use the links with out an added fee to you. This helps me maintain and support my site to share free menus, deals and recipes with you. All the recipes and menus on my site are FREE!