Happy teens and mom’s everywhere are going to love these easy to make and take Healthy Pizza Rolls!
This is teen movie night , potluck size, or put a few in the freezer size.
Feel free to cut the recipe in half if you like.
Or freeze for a quick treat.
We never have any leftovers!!! Every potluck they get gobbled up quickly
- 8 eggs slightly beaten or whisked
- 1/3-1/2 cup grated parmesean cheese
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 5-6 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 11/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2tsp Italian seasoning
- dash of Pink salt
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 for
- Grease mini muffin tin with coconut oil or spray with coconut oil
- Whisk the dry ingredients and add to eggs ,
- Stir in remains ingredients. (cheese and tomato sauce)
- Drop by rounded spoonful into 48 mini muffin wells. (2 mini muffin pans)
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Enjoy low carb pizza rolls!
You can get trim Healthy mama supplies here
You can also order the planbook on amazon with a speedy 2 day delivery here
Trim Healthy Mama Plan: The Easy-Does-It Approach to Vibrant Health and a Slim Waistline
or the cookbook with the same speedy 2 day delivery here
Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook: Eat Up and Slim Down with More Than 350 Healthy Recipes
Some helpful groups on facebook for a beginner or a trim Healthy Mama Veteran
Getting started group study (unofficial)
Beginners group https://www.facebook.com/groups/THMBeginners/
Meal plan and prep group