Not Lily chocolate chips
I had a lot of feedback on my previous recipe using skinny chocolate for chocolate chips with regards to chips melting when taking them out of the molds. after readers suggestions and trial and error I think this is a much better version of the sugar free chocolate chips that is still very economical.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
Viva Labs The Finest Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
- 1/2 bar baking chocolate
Baker’s Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Bar, 4 Oz
- 1/4 Cup cocoa powder
Ghirardelli Chocolate Unsweetened Cocoa Pouch, 8 Ounce
- 5 tbsp powdered swerve
Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners, 16 Ounce
- whisk 1/4 Cup cocoa powder and 5 tbsp powdered swerve together in a bowl
- Melt 1/2 cup coconut oil in sauce pan with 1/2 bar baking chocolate stirring well to keep from burning
- Pour melted chocolate into powdered cocoa swerve mixture and whisk mixture well to dissolve the powder.
- Set your mold on a lined ( to keep down mess ) baking sheet ( one that will fit in your freezer) this is optional but makes it easier to put the molds into the freezer.
- Pour over chocolate chip molds and spread out with spatula. freeze in freezer until firm and pop out and store in plastic bag in freezer .
You can buy molds here
2 In 1 Combo SET – 4 Square Silicone Non-slip Potholder/Trivet/Mat and a Stainless Steel Veggie Swivel Peeler with Plastic Handle, Plus an Awesome eBook for Healthy Cooking by BlueSkyBos®
I personally use 2 just for pot holders and keep 2 for molds. but they wash up so easy that you can just wash them out after use and use all 4 for molds , wash and then use as potholers or trivets
My friend Judy has some wonderful chocolate (and other) chips that you can check out here
She said the peanut butter are fantastic!
You can get a copy of the books here along with any other trim healthy mama items your heart desires here at my trim healthy mama link
If you are not already a trim Healthy Mama and want to learn more you can get the
Or in 2 days from Amazon Here
or Amazon here in 2 days
Some helpful groups on facebook for a beginner or a trim Healthy Mama Veteran
Getting started group study (unofficial)
Beginners group https://www.facebook.com/groups/THMBeginners/
Meal plan and prep group